Alcohol Highway Safety Education
Designed for adults who are already engaged in high-risk drinking or drug use or are likely to begin high-risk use.
Length of Program – 10 hours
- Increased knowledge of risks associated with substance use/abuse.
- Icreased abstinence, reduce recidivism and reduce risk of future substance use problems.
- Designed to gently but powerfullly change common beliefs and attitudes that contribute to high risk alcohol and other drug use.
Substance Abuse Services
Director: Mary Claire Massi-Lee
Substance Abuse StaffMichelle Maskart
Prevention offers a variety of services to youth and adults through collaboration with community prevention partners. Current Programs include:
- All Stars
- Smart Moves
- Youth Prime for Life
- Alcohol Highway Safety Education
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorders Screening & Referral
- Community Prevention Coalitions