Flint Criminal Defense Lawyer
Aggressive Representation After an Arrest in Michigan
Rick Hetherington, Flint Criminal Defense Attorney, is one of the leading DUI experts in Genesee County, Michigan. He is also one of the leading criminal defense attorneys for marijuana charges as well. Many times when you lose your license you have to appear at a DLAD Hearing. Having Rick represent you is a huge plus if you are serious about getting your Michigan Drivers License Reinstated. Seeking an expert in marijuana law? Call 810-232-1112.
After an arrest, law enforcement will likely ask you questions and throw around accusations. You may be tempted to defend yourself or answer their inquiries. However, it is important to not answer any questions until you retain competent legal counsel from a Flint criminal defense attorney.
At our Michigan defense firm, we understand the complications and stress involved with any criminal case. From misdemeanors to major felonies, our experienced attorneys at CFlegal, PC. defend clients throughout Flint and Genesee County.
If you are facing criminal charges in the state of Michigan, get in touch with our Flint defense lawyers at (810) 232-1112.
Our Areas of Expertise in Michigan Criminal Law
The consequences you face depend on the details involved with the alleged crime, whether you are convicted of a felony or misdemeanor. Most convictions bring with them serious penalties that can include jail time, substantial fines, and more. Regardless of the nature of the crime, you can rely on our defense attorneys to treat you with the professionalism and discretion you deserve. Rick Hetherington is one of the leading Drivers License Restoration Attorneys in Genesee County. He is also an expert on marijuana laws as well.
We provide legal defense for the following cases:
- Sex crimes: A sex crime conviction comes with harsh consequences, including registration on the sex offender registry. Reach out to our Flint lawyers as soon as possible to start building your defense.
- Violent crimes – Homicide and other violent criminal offenses are typically serious felonies, and convictions can result in lengthy or even lifelong incarceration. We are prepared to aggressively defend your freedom.
- Drug charges: Those convicted of a drug offense in Flint, MI can face long sentences and a permanent criminal record. Our attorneys can defend your rights throughout your case.
- DUI: A DUI conviction can drastically affect your future. Whether you need defense from a DUI charge, need help restoring your license, or need to appeal your conviction, we can help.
- Domestic violence, child abuse and neglect: Domestic violence and abuse offenses are complex and can be prosecuted as a misdemeanor or felony depending on a number of factors. No matter the case, we can serve as your representation in jurisdiction trials, termination trials, and review hearings.
- Assault & Battery: These charges cover a variety of criminal actions, and the punishments can be harsh under Michigan law. If you are facing an assault & battery charge, we can represent you throughout your case.
- Malicious Property Destruction: Whether you’re facing an arson, vandalism, or home invasion charge, a conviction in Michigan can be devastating. If you are charged with a property offense, reach out to us right away.
Providing Client-Orient Defense for Flint, MI
In the time we have been in practice, we have earned a reputation for putting our clients first. Your success is our priority and we do whatever possible to prevent a conviction. You can count on our defense attorneys to be here for you when you need us.
CF Legal Provides Statewide Coverage
At CFlegal, PC., we proudly represent the rights of individuals facing a wide range of legal matters. Whether you are facing a complex legal matter related to business law, construction law, criminal defense, DUI, elder law, probate law, estate planning, or real estate litigation, we are here for you when you need us most. When you choose to retain the unmatched representation of our Flint attorneys, you can be confident that you have made the right choice. Our legal team will personally handle your case from start to finish.
Our Practice Areas
Call (810) 232 -1112 to Reach Our Skilled Attorneys in Flint, MI
At CFlegal, PC., we provide qualified representation for clients facing a wide variety of legal matters. Our practice provides services ranging from estate planning to real estate law, and more. With every case, we aim to provide trustworthy and steadfast advocacy for each of our clients. Since 2006, we have been guiding our clients toward the resolutions that they deserve.
Why choose our attorneys?
- We give each of our clients personalized attention.
- We pride ourselves on our prompt response times.
- We offer flexible appointments, including availability after hours.
- We provide local representation to an area we know and love.
- We have nearly a decade of experience as a firm.
- Rick Hetherington is one of the leading Drivers License Restoration Attorneys in Genesee County. He is also an expert on marijuana laws as well.
Call (810) 292-3115 today to speak directly to a Flint lawyer from CFlegal, PC.
Cases We Handle
While our Flint firm focuses primarily on real estate and construction-related issues, we are highly experienced in several other areas of law as well.
We can guide you through the legal process in the following areas:
- Real estate litigation
- Estate planning
- Elder law
- Criminal defense
- Construction law
- Business law
- Family Law
Contact CFlegal, PC.
Make an appointment for a free, in-depth consultation with a Flint attorney today. We offer all prospective clients this complimentary opportunity to have all their questions answered by a skilled lawyer. During your evaluation, we will analyze your case, as well as the costs of litigation and the possibilities of settlement. After-hours appointments are available by request.
Get started by contacting our team.
Attorneys At CFlegal
Estate Planning & Real Estate Lawyer in Flint, MI
Criminal law, Real property, and Cannabis law sections
Kara D. Moore
Real Estate law and Estate Planning