One of Michigan's top sobriety court attorneys.
Experienced Washington legal defense for your OWI.
Specializing in OWI and license restoration.
Expert OWI legal defense.
Top expert criminal defense for OWI, drug charges, and family law.
Hire an experienced attorney near you that handles similar cases, and knows the steps to restoring your driving freedom.
Get Listed in Our Directory
Find a substance abuse treatment center to improve your quality of life - while showing others that you're committed to being healthy.
List a Treatment Center
Prepare to hit the road safely with DUI classes designed to teach you the best practices while behind the wheel to stay safe.
List a DUI Course
Driver's License Restorers - Get back on the road fast!
- You deserve to have the freedom to drive yourself to work, to visit family and friends, and come and go as you please. Without a valid driver’s license, you are stuck!
- Quit relying on favors and coordinating with other people’s schedules. Take the first step to reclaiming your independence.
- We provide the driving education and substance abuse treatment information you need to prove that you are a responsible driver, ready to get back on the road.
- Once you have the knowledge, you can browse our attorney directory of experienced lawyers who are ready to help you get your driver’s license restored.
- Everything you need to succeed is at your fingertips - the first step is up to you!
Why Driver's License Restorers is Right For You
Why do you need our assistance? The number one reason is, “I want my freedom”. Losing your privilege to drive is taking away your ability to be free. With access to the right resources and support, you'll find yourself ready to buckle up again - often quicker than you imagined!
In order to get that freedom back, many times you have to hire someone to bargain or fight on your behalf. A competent attorney will take the time to understand your situation and offer solid legal advice, backed by their years of experience helping people reclaim their right to drive. Some of the reasons (but not all) you might need to have an attorney act on your behalf are the following:
- OWPD, Operating with Presence of Drugs
- OWI/OWVI Death or Injury
- Zero Tolerance
- Child Endangerment
- Knowingly Allowed Someone DWLS
- DWLS Causing Serious Injury
- Knowingly Allowed Someone DWLS Causing Death
- Knowingly Allowed Someone DWLS Causing Serious Injury
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Traffic Tickets
- Moving Violations
- Reckless Driving
- CDL Issues