The Chemical Addictions Program, Inc., or CAP, is a private non-profit agency certified by the Alabama Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation to provide outpatient substance abuse treatment for Elmore, Montgomery, Autauga and Lowndes counties and adult male inpatient treatment for the state of Alabama.
Our primary responsibility is to provide substance abuse treatment for those who lack insurance coverage or other financial resources necessary to obtain treatment through the private sector
Drug Testing Services
- CAP performs approximately 6000 tests annually for clients enrolled in our treatment program.
- Urinalysis and hair follicle testing services are also provided for individuals referred by the juvenile and criminal justice system, not for profit organizations, and private corporations.
- Walk-in drug tests are welcome Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9:00–11:00 a.m. and 1:00–3:30 p.m. We require that you have a picture I.D. (adults only) and exact change.
|Walk-In Drug Testing Prices (cash only):|
|5-Panel Hair Follicle Test||–||$75.00|
|10-Panel Hair Follicle Test||–||$160.00|
- Urinalysis results are normally available within 24 hours of the specimen collection and hair follicle results within 1-2 weeks.
- CAP utilizes a comprehensive substance abuse testing method using state-of-the-art equipment that has been recognized by the federal court system to be highly accurate and reliable.
- Certified staff members specializing in drug testing services are available Monday thru Friday to meet the needs of our clientele. Please feel free to call us at (334) 323-3215 with your inquiries.