AltaPointe Health plans and facilitates a comprehensive, behavioral healthcare system that promotes the wellness and recovery of people living with mental illness, substance use disorders and developmental disability.
Philosophy of Service
- We are responsible for the public system of mental health, substance use disorder and developmental disability service provision throughout Baldwin, Clay, Coosa, Mobile, Randolph, Talladega, and Washington counties.
- We facilitate a comprehensive behavioral healthcare continuum through clinical excellence, cultural awareness, and community partnerships.
- We believe it is our obligation to promote mental health awareness and understanding.
- We ensure psychiatric competence by educating and training future healthcare professionals.
- Our care delivery model is characterized by dignity and respect for the individual, patient and family involvement, each patient’s enhanced role functioning and inclusion into the community.
Everything we do is directed by these five core values:
We focus on understanding individual and community needs and respond with compassion, dignity, and respect.
We deliver care that meets the highest-quality standards and achieves the best possible results.
We keep our word and take responsibility for our actions.
We bring new ideas and concepts to life through creativity, invention, and problem-solving.
We collaborate with others to achieve common goals.