Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
The Defense You Need Against Criminal Charges
Committed To Securing The Outcomes You Need
At Blair & Rowady, we have the skill and experience needed to help our clients. We know how intimidating it can be to have your future at risk because of criminal charges. Attorney Alex Rowady has been defending the rights of his clients for almost 25 years. He is known in the legal community for the work he does.
Creating Positive Results In Bad Situations
Knowing the law and the local courts has allowed us to create positive results for many of our past clients who were facing some of the most challenging cases. When we can negotiate a positive deal for a client, we will. When negotiations fail, we are ready to fight for our clients at trial. Our focus is always on securing the best possible outcome for you.
Our firm provides a strong defense against criminal charges such as:
- DUI — We can protect your driver’s license and your record from the damage that a DUI conviction will do.
- Drug charges — Drug charges carry very severe penalties for nonviolent crimes. A drug conviction can carry substantial jail time.
- University crimes — Assault, underage drinking, marijuana possession other charges are among those university students most commonly face. We protect university students against criminal charges that could damage their future.
- Theft — We have effectively defended people against theft charges from shoplifting to the most complex cases.
- Assault and violent crimes — Prosecutors take violent crimes very seriously, we can provide you with the defense you need.
- Sex offenses — Your future is at stake when you are facing sex crimecharges. A strong defense now is your best hope.
- Traffic violations — Few people realize the cost-benefit analysis of fighting traffic violations. An effective defense can prevent insurance rate hikes that will cost you much more than defending yourself.
If you are facing criminal charges in Fayette County and the Winchester/Lexington area, call 859-759-4539, toll free at 877-390-6674 or contact us via email for a free initial consultation with criminal defense lawyer Alex Rowady.