Full-Service Huntington Criminal Defense Law Firm
We can defend you against any felony or misdemeanor charge, on the state or federal level, including:
- Drunk driving (DUI/DWI): Should you be charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI), our attorneys work hard to prevent jail time, license suspension and fines.
- Drug crimes: If you have been charged with possession, distribution/sales, trafficking or any drug crime in West Virginia, we can protect your rights and your future.
- Theft: If you have been charged with theft, shoplifting, burglary or any property crime, it is important to have a good defense lawyer on your side.
- Violent crimes: Charges such as assault, battery, domestic violence, kidnapping and murder are very serious. We have the skill and experience to handle these tough cases.
- Juvenile offenses: The age of the person accused of a criminal act and the type and severity of the crime influences the court’s decision to treat the accused as an adult or juvenile. Since juvenile records are more easily sealed and punishments are less severe, our team of lawyer fights to keep your child’s offense off his or her criminal record.
Additional Criminal Law Services
We also help clients with these critical legal matters at our Huntington criminal defense law firm:
- Expungement: This is a legal process that eliminates an arrest that appears on your criminal record.
- Habeas corpus: Should you choose to challenge your loved one’s criminal convictions our attorneys are here to help.
- Parole, probation and the death penalty: Our attorneys represent you, should you face any of these sentences.
Contact Us For The Legal Help You Need
The sooner you get an experienced criminal lawyer on your side, the better we can help you put this legal matter behind you. Contact Huntington criminal defense law firm offices today online or by telephone at 304-523-8451.