Collectively Serving Montana Clients for Over 90 Years
Everyday many legal issues pose challenges for people throughout Montana. The state may take your land. The Social Security Administration may deny your disability benefits. Another person’s negligence may cause you pain. In all of these situations, it is important to turn an experienced lawyer to protect your interests.
At Knight & Dahood, our team of four highly skilled attorneys have more than 90 years of combined experience. Our Anaconda law firm handles nearly any legal issue that may jeopardize your rights.
Our Promise to You
Although we represent individuals and families in many practice areas, we make the same commitment to every client. When you come to us struggling with a legal concern, we will:
- Speak in plain English so that you understand how we will handle your case.
- Demonstrate strict personal and professional ethics.
- Use state-of-the-art technology to avoid wasting your time and money.
- Pursue cost-effective methods to provide services in a timely, client-oriented manner.
- Return phone calls promptly.
- Keep you informed throughout every step of your case.
- Most importantly, we will never stray for the idea that your needs set our course. We will always tailor our representation to your specific situation.
Whether you have an eminent domain concern, are going through divorce, or suffered a personal injury, we will fight hard to protect your interests in negotiation and in the courtroom. Call 406-565-4804 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We are available at our Anaconda office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday and between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Fridays.
Regardless of what legal issue you are struggling with, your attorney needs to focus entirely on meeting your needs and resolving your concerns. Every client has a unique situation, and your lawyer should start by understanding your situation.
At Knight & Dahood, our Montana firm is built on the principle that our clients come first. We never stray from the idea that your needs set our legal course. With more than 90 years of combined experience, our lawyers work as a team to give each client the personalized representation they deserve.
Meeting Your Legal Needs
Rather than limit our practice to one specific area, we are here to resolve all of our clients’ legal concerns. Many clients come to us throughout their life as new struggles arise because they trust us to explain the law in plain English, take the time to truly understand their needs and provide cost-effective solutions regarding:
- Eminent domain
- Real estate law including zoning and land use
- Personal injury, including medical malpractice, products liability and motor vehicle accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Insurance bad faith
Social Security Disability
- Administrative law
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Business formation and organization
- Criminal defense, including DUI
- Consumer protection
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, child support and adoption
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills
- Probate and estate administration