Boston Civil Litigation
Andover Criminal Law Attorneys
Located in Andover, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston, Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP offers a broad range of litigation and trial services in state and federal courts. Because lawyers at the Andover law firm are able to serve diverse legal needs, they can be there for clients as their needs change. Several of the firm’s clients have relied on the firm’s services for years and they depend upon the Andover law firm for knowledgeable and effective legal representation.
Lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP offer representation in many different legal matters, including the ones listed below:
- Criminal defense: Attorneys Krasnoo and Falkner at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP are highly regarded for criminal defense representation in felony and misdemeanor cases in Massachusetts state and federal courts.
- Business litigation: When a business dispute leads to legal action, the attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP can resolve the matter effectively and efficiently. The attorneys handle contract disputes, commercial real estate matters, employment disputes and other legal matters that affect small to mid-sized businesses operating in Massachusetts.
- Civil rights: Civil rights litigation involves complex matters of constitutional law, but the attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP use years of experience in an effort to resolve matters favorably for plaintiffs in civil rights litigation.
- State and federal appeals: The lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP are well-equipped to handle appellate matters. The firm has an established appellate practice, and has achieved success in drafting appellate briefs and arguing appeals before state and federal appellate courts.
- Employee theft: Attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP assist with large-scale employee theft cases involving the alleged disappearance of millions of dollars. They can shepherd clients through the investigation process, helping matters advance smoothly toward a favorable resolution.
- Fraud and misrepresentation: The firm handles civil and criminal matters related to alleged fraud or misrepresentation, including real estate fraud, money laundering and other related white collar crimes.
- Medical malpractice and personal injury: When a person has been injured by the negligence of another, the lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP take action. Representing plaintiffs in personal injury and medical malpractice, they are dedicated to seeking to recover full and fair compensation for their clients.
- Legal consulting: The firm also offers legal consulting services for lawyers and law firms handling complex litigation. Partnering with the firms, attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP help them strengthen the existing client relationships by accomplishing client goals and resolving matters effectively.
- Administrative law: The firm represents individuals before various boards such as the Sex Offender Registration Board and various employment boards. Lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP can assist with licensure, civil rights and other matters.
Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP has the knowledge and experience to seek favorable results in complex legal matters.
Boston Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation Lawyers
Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP represents clients from locations throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. Handling both civil and criminal matters, the firm’s legal team includes three experienced attorneys and a knowledgeable support staff who are dedicated to pursuing the best possible results for clients.
Collectively, the lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP have tried hundreds of cases. Their extensive level of experience leaves attorneys at the firm well-prepared to handle even the most complex, high-level matters of personal injury, employment law, civil and criminal litigation and appeals in state and federal courts and police misconduct/excessive force civil rights matters.
Located in Andover, Massachusetts, lawyers at the law firm have a reputation for leaving no stone unturned. With our litigation strategy that involves using every means reasonably available, every reasonable argument that can be made is made, every reasonable course of action is pursued, and you and your case receive the personal attention you deserve.
Extensive personal attention is the firm’s hallmark. Attorneys are regularly available by phone or by e-mail. Clients speak with a lawyer or knowledgeable staff member when they call. Questions are answered promptly, and clients also receive regular updates on their cases.
Lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP believe that, when a legal matter affects your life, quick assessment of the legal issues involved is critical. They are regularly available to answer your legal questions and address problems as they arise. This emphasis on accessibility has helped us achieve a record of favorable results.
Contact a Team of Andover Civil and Criminal Litigation Attorneys
If you have concerns regarding legal matters, contact Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP at 978-296-5173 or complete an online contact form for a free and confidential consultation.