Steve Graham is a criminal defense lawyer practicing in Spokane and the surrounding towns of eastern Washington. He has over 20 years experience and is a former prosecuting attorney. Steve is one of the top defense attorneys in Spokane.
Top Defense Attorney Spokane, WA
Steve Graham is one of the top defense attorneys in Spokane, WA. With the proper criminal defense representation on your side, you can be sure that you will effectively pursue a favorable outcome in your case. Attorney Graham has been representing the criminally accused residents of Spokane, Washington for many years with a long history of success. Mr. Graham was joined in 2012 by Anthony Martinez.
They can provide you with the defense that you need in any of the following areas among others:
- DUI – Drinking and driving is illegal in Washington, and if you are found to be operating a motor vehicle while your blood alcohol content (BAC) is at or above the legal limit of 0.08%, then you will be arrested and charged with this offense. Steve Graham is top defense attorneys in Spokane, WA
- Drug Crimes – Possession, cultivation, distribution, trafficking, and other offenses related to controlled substances can result in criminal charges and severe penalties for conviction. In addition, there are many drug crimes that could result in federal charges.
- White Collar Crimes – Non-violent and most often financially motivated offenses such as embezzlement or money laundering are considered to be white collar crimes and can result in severe penalties for conviction. These are often complicated cases and require skilled and highly experienced representation.
- Violent Crimes – Various violent crimes such as homicide, assault, battery, and many others can result in felony charges which carry severe and long-lasting penalties such as years in prison. These are also very severe cases that will require highly experienced representation.
- Property Crimes – Crimes committed against the property of another can often result in severe criminal charges and penalties. In addition, any crime against federal property will automatically become a federal crime, and you could face even harsher penalties for this conviction.
- Theft Crimes – Depending on the various circumstances of your case as well as the value of the items you are charged with stealing, you could face years in prison as well as hefty restitution fines and other penalties.
- Traffic Violations – Various offenses such as negligent driving, or reckless driving could result in arrest and license suspension. Just because you received a ticket, does not mean that you are guilty of the offense, you can fight the ticket to pursue dropped charges!
- Federal Offenses – Being charged or cited even with a “Petty Offense” in federal court can bring serious consequences. These offenses are often issued by Park Rangers or other federal agents, and the charges include DUI, marijuana possession, camping violations, boating tickets, vehicle citations, and violations of the hunting and fishing rules. Steve Graham is one of the top defense attorneys in Spokane, WA
- Disciplinary Appeals at College and Universities – As a result of having been charged with a crime many college students face possible expulsion or suspension from school, as well as loss of scholarships. Our lawyers can assist you in keeping you in school, or getting your back into school.
Charged with a crime?
It is important for you to know that all criminal charges can be fought, and with the help of a skilled criminal defense representative, you could have your charges lessened or even dropped in some cases. Attorney Graham has the experience and the skill that you need on your side, and you may greatly benefit from the legal assistance of this firm. Steve Graham is one of the top defense attorneys in Spokane, WA.
Contact the firm today to discuss your case and to begin the process of pursuing a favorable outcome in your case.