Huntington DUI Attorneys
Our firm’s history traces back to 1954, when William M. Frazier began his law practice, building a reputation for outstanding legal representation. His high-quality level of service continued for decades until he eventually retired at the age of 87. At the time, he was the oldest practicing attorney in Cabell County. Today, Frazier’s son continues the tradition of excellence with his father’s longtime partner Leon Oxley, as well as the addition of John Proctor through a recent merger. Oxley’s accomplished career has established him as one of the region’s leading estate attorneys. This team of Huntington DUI Attorneys are considered to be one of the TOP TEN in West Virginia!
The merger enables the new firm, Frazier Oxley & Proctor L.C., to serve individuals in the Huntington-Charleston metro area with highly experienced lawyers in a variety of practice areas. They include:
- Estate planning and estate disputes
- Corporate planning and tax law
- Criminal defense and DUIs
- Family law and divorce
- Employment law matters
- Personal injury claims
To read more about the individual qualifications and background of the lawyers at Frazier Oxley & Proctor L.C., our biographies are below:
Your Firm For Highly Experienced Criminal Defense
- Felonies — These crimes carry with them potential penalties of at least one year in prison and large fines. Those with a felony on their record cannot vote or own a firearm. They are also required to inform prospective employers of their felony status.
- Drug charges
- Domestic violence
- Misdemeanors — Less-punitive charges such as public intoxication and battery. These carry penalties that cannot exceed one year in jail.
- DUIs — A DUI conviction can affect your ability to work because of the impact on your driver’s license. If you hire Frazier Oxley & Proctor L.C., we can help you navigate both the criminal and administrative proceedings. No matter what the outcome in the criminal proceeding, there will still be an administrative process to deal with at the Department of Motor Vehicles concerning your driving privileges. These Huntington DUI Attorneys will fight for you!
Our firm has a reputation for a balanced approach to cases — well-respected working relationships with clients, local prosecutors and judges, but the ability to be aggressive and take a case to trial when it is in the best interest of an individual’s future.
Two of our attorneys serve as representatives for the Federal Public Defenders panel, in the Southern District of West Virginia and in Huntington.
This work has provided special insight into those courts to the benefit of clients facing charges in that particular arena.
When Your Record Is On The Line, Trust Experience
Criminal charges have the potential to impact not only your wallet and record, but the ability to provide for yourself and your family. Don’t take the risk with an inexperienced lawyer who doesn’t have the time spent in local courtrooms like we do.
Contact Frazier Oxley & Proctor L.C. in Huntington at 304-521-1331
Contact The Firm
Bold labels are required.
Contact Frazier Oxley & Proctor L.C.
To learn more about how our experience can benefit your legal matter, call our Huntington, West Virginia, office at 304-521-1331. If you prefer, send our attorneys an email.
We offer a complimentary consultation that provides you with an overview of our approach. For your convenience, the firm accepts credit cards.
Some of the more common charges Mr. Proctor has to deal with is DUI. These charges carry serious, life changing ramifications for client’s because a DUI will affect the client’s ability to work, support themselves and their family and commonly lead to further charges. When a client is charged with a DUI they need to pay particular attention to the fact that they face both criminal and administrative proceedings. The client will face criminal charges in the Magistrate Court and no matter what the outcome in the criminal proceeding, there will still be an administrative process to deal with at the Department of Motor Vehicles concerning the clients driving privileges. As experienced Huntington DUI Attorneys, we can help you get back on the road.